Relent·less



I must admit to me
The truth, the undeniable
The unthinkable, the hard fact
That I too, gave my body to you

You, as in singular
Knowing its plural meaning
Spreading my legs too thin
And stretching my heart too wide


Being the internal witness
Of I tried
The broken promise maker
Of I lied

Freely giving the unpriced
Completely marked down
Unshelved and restocked
My discounted flesh being sexually unlocked

The remnants of last night stain my memories
Reimaging the many hands uncover me
Blankly staring into my naked identity
Never underestimating emotional tragedy

But you were supposed to be different
Some unicorn madness
A special accommodation wrapped in compassion
Your simple request to allow you in
Followed by your plea on bended knee
Leading to your hands on my hips, slowly lifting me
Only after faded intentions, slow movements
Our bodies make history

Then do I realize what keeps happening to me
Relentless kisses, freely given intimacy.

No comments